Multi-Disciplined Engineering Services (MEPFpS)
We are a multi-disciplined A&E firm incorporating Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, and Structural Engineering MEPFpS services are available for your project needs along with the management of many other specialty consulting disciplines such as geotechnical, security alarm, acoustical & audio visual, etc.
The Upchurch Group Inc. provided multi-disciplined engineering capabilities, in-house and by select engineering consultants. These are available to be integrated into our total architecture and engineering services package, or as consultants to other architects.
- Mechanical Engineering Services include the inspection, evaluation and/or design of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). Facility Mechanical systems constitute a significant component of energy conservation and environmental health in our buildings. Professionally and adequately designed systems can make our spaces more comfortable, energy-efficient and healthy.
- Electrical Engineering Services include the inspection, evaluation and/or design of electrical systems and contribute to efficient energy usage. Properly designed systems and fixtures are a significant aspect of energy efficiency and overall wellbeing, providing illumination that is functional, healthy and aesthetic.
- Plumbing Engineering Services include the inspection, evaluation and/or design of plumbing systems and contribute to efficient water resource control and sewer distribution management. Water use and conservation are major elements of LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building approaches and buildings.
- Fire Protection (Fp) Engineering Services include the inspection, evaluation and/or design of fire protection systems, including fire sprinklers/suppression and fire alarm systems. This is a special field in engineering related to plumbing and electrical design and Life Safety (fire department concerns).
- Structural Engineering Services include the inspection, evaluation and/or design is closely related and integral to architecture in that it provides the “skeleton and foundation” of the building and addresses basic needs to extreme needs of earthquake and tornado etc.